This is a simple game illustrating Object-Oriented programming, creating simple graphics and using sounds, and working withg threads. The game consists of the following classes:
Put all classes into one folder, compile, and run the 'Game'
When everything works, answer the following questions:
- Explain which keys are used to control the program
- Explain how the bricks are drawn
- Change the color of the 'simple' bricks
- Change the colors of the 'special' bricks
- Change the arrangements of the bricks
- Explain what determines the speed of the ball
- Change the program so that hitting '>' will speed up the ball more than it currently does.
- Add a 'pass-through' brick that disappears when hit but does not reflect the ball, i.e. the ball passes through the brick
- Add code to show a dialog when the game is finished, i.e. all bricks are gone.
- Add different 'levels' so that when one level is complete, another level appears (perhaps with faster ball and/or smaller panel).